Woman found dead in front of Montrose-area home
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are investigating after a well-known public relations executive was found dead in the front yard of her Montrose-area home last night.
According to investigators, Esther Hobbs, 63, was found deceased in front of her home in the 200 block of Drew Street at around 6:30pm. A preliminary investigation found no signs of trauma to her body and no signs of a struggle.
Police are waiting for results from an autopsy to determine how she died.
Hobbs owned Out There Public Relations.
Anyone with information in this case is used to call Houston police at 713-308-3600.
- Walmart in Kemah on lockdown 39 min ago
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case