Woman found dead in front of Montrose-area home
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are investigating after a well-known public relations executive was found dead in the front yard of her Montrose-area home last night.
According to investigators, Esther Hobbs, 63, was found deceased in front of her home in the 200 block of Drew Street at around 6:30pm. A preliminary investigation found no signs of trauma to her body and no signs of a struggle.
Police are waiting for results from an autopsy to determine how she died.
Hobbs owned Out There Public Relations.
Anyone with information in this case is used to call Houston police at 713-308-3600.
- HCSO: Sergeant killed by suspected drunk driver 12 min ago
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris Co.
- Houston demolishes dozens of nuisance buildings
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- House party ends with one dead, 2 others injured 54 min ago
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS 8 min ago
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Fla
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
- Video: Trapped ducklings saved by phone app
- Tips on how to avoid pool illnesses
37 min ago
- Obama dealing with multiple scandals
1 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos