Woman found dead in front of Montrose-area home
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are investigating after a well-known public relations executive was found dead in the front yard of her Montrose-area home last night.
According to investigators, Esther Hobbs, 63, was found deceased in front of her home in the 200 block of Drew Street at around 6:30pm. A preliminary investigation found no signs of trauma to her body and no signs of a struggle.
Police are waiting for results from an autopsy to determine how she died.
Hobbs owned Out There Public Relations.
Anyone with information in this case is used to call Houston police at 713-308-3600.
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman 24 min ago
- Police: Woman tried to abduct boy walking to school 19 min ago
- HFD vehicle involved in deadly accident
- ABC13 gets exclusive tour of home after drug bust
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Neighbors forced to pull up community garden
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Arrested partiers claim Galveston police went too far
- HPD officer involved in northeast Houston crash
- Fire engulfs northeast Houston home
- Obama imposes sanctions over Ukraine crisis
- Man to be tried as adult for deadly childhood attack
- Two arrested in deadly hit-and-run on FM 1960
- Woman asleep in Bieber's rented home arrested