Man shot dead after altercation in SE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are looking for suspect in a deadly shooting in southeast Houston.
Police say 20-year-old Dominique Curry got into an altercation with some men at an apartment complex on Calhoun and Southwind about 3:20pm Sunday and was shot. He was transported to Ben Taub General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The suspect is described only as a black male in his early 20s. There are no known witnesses nor suspects at this time.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 52 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects