Ex-NFL player Jolly faces new drug charges
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Former NFL player Johnny Jolly is once again facing drug charges.
Jolly was arrested in Houston Saturday after authorities say the former Green Bay Packers defensive end had codeine in his possession and tried to hide it from them.
Jolly is currently on five years probation after pleading guilty on the similar charges back in April.
He is charged with drug possession and tampering with evidence.
- Texans fire head coach Gary Kubiak 2 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery on UH campus 1 min ago
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas 16 min ago
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- 5 Things to Know for Today 5 min ago
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residents
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter
- Move over emerald, a new color will take over next year