Pearland police arrest three prostitution suspects
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- Pearland police arrested three women on prostitution charges. The suspects are aged 39, 52 and 55.
Officers set up a sting at the Touch of Class spa. Police say one suspect allegedly made sexual advances on an undercover officer during a massage and proposed a sexual act in exchange for money.
We worked on this story with our Houston Community Newspaper Partner, The Pearland Journal.
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep 15 min ago
- Boy, 6, drowns in Fort Bend County pool
- Another record could fall before Powerball drawing
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area 56 min ago
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris County 47 min ago
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool 34 min ago
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout 31 min ago
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade 9 min ago
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Robbery suspects lead police on overnight chase
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos