Ex-NFL player Jolly appears in court
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Former NFL player Johnny Jolly was back in court Tuesday morning, this time on new drug charges.
The judge refused to give Jolly bond. This past weekend, police pulled over a truck the former Green Bay Packer was in because it matched the description of one in a drive-by shooting.
In the truck, police say they found a Styrofoam cup with traces of codeine. They also found two bottles of liquid codeine and marijuana.
Jolly and the two other people in the truck were arrested. They had nothing to do with the drive-by.
Jolly was already on probation for similar drug charges.
- Police: 2 dead after car crashes into crowd in Austin 10 min ago
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Woman delivers her own baby on drive to hospital
- Police: Man tried to run over triple amputee in N. Houston
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 3 dead
- Authorities investigating second auto-pedestrian in NW Harris...
- George Zimmerman's parents suing Roseanne Barr
- Man steals SUV with child inside, carjacks two others
- Elementary school seeks to offer kids nutritious food
- Video shows suspects setting fire to store full of puppies
- WWII vets help mark 100th anniversary of Battleship Texas
- River Oaks-area residents fighting to stop office building