Search for missing elderly woman resumes
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Volunteers will resume the search for a missing elderly woman this morning.
Lillian High, 82, hasn't been seen since Sunday night. Searchers will be looking in the Beaumont area today. Police issued a Silver Alert yesterday, and flyers with High's picture have been faxed to hospitals and fire stations in nine counties.
Police are also on alert in High's hometown of Wichita, Kansas.
High was last seen driving a black 4-door Dodge Avenger with Texas plate CD6-J492. High's own car was in the shop for repairs.
If you see the car or High, you are urged to call police immediately.
- Do you know this fake cop rapist? 43 min ago
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink 56 min ago
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket 28 min ago
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Former detention officer charged with official oppresssion 39 min ago
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat