Search for missing elderly woman resumes
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Volunteers will resume the search for a missing elderly woman this morning.
Lillian High, 82, hasn't been seen since Sunday night. Searchers will be looking in the Beaumont area today. Police issued a Silver Alert yesterday, and flyers with High's picture have been faxed to hospitals and fire stations in nine counties.
Police are also on alert in High's hometown of Wichita, Kansas.
High was last seen driving a black 4-door Dodge Avenger with Texas plate CD6-J492. High's own car was in the shop for repairs.
If you see the car or High, you are urged to call police immediately.
- Road rage incident ends with shooting of girl 17 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- One dead in auto-pedestrian wreck on south side of town 33 min ago
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck wil be charged
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston 9 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America comes to the aid of suspended student
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians