Brothers indicted in stepfather's shooting death
ALVIN, TX (KTRK) -- Two brothers are accused of murder, following the January shooting death of their stepfather.
Jared Levi Coleman and Travis Wade Coleman were indicted yesterday for murder by a Brazoria County grand jury. Investigators say back in January, their stepfather, Ray Sambrano, was found fatally shot in his bed at his home in Alvin.
Travis Coleman was already in the Brazoria County Jail on unrelated charges. Jared Coleman was arrested at his home yesterday.
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017 11 min ago
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Fight at bar ends in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co. 29 min ago
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium fraud case
- Child abducted walking home from school 39 min ago
- Enormous python caught in Florida
- Is Pope Francis an exorcist?
- Minor spill, tar balls cleaned up at Galveston
- Two people found on church roof arrested for trespassing
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos