Boys face charges for shooting BB guns in Dickinson
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Several boys are charged for allegedly shooting at people and property with BB guns.
It happened in the early morning hours of Sunday in Dickinson. Police say the boys, between 12 and 16 years old, drove around and fired at several people, causing at least three injuries. Officers pulled them over and discovered six BB guns and 18 compressed gas cartridges in their possession.
The boys are charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home