Boys face charges for shooting BB guns in Dickinson
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Several boys are charged for allegedly shooting at people and property with BB guns.
It happened in the early morning hours of Sunday in Dickinson. Police say the boys, between 12 and 16 years old, drove around and fired at several people, causing at least three injuries. Officers pulled them over and discovered six BB guns and 18 compressed gas cartridges in their possession.
The boys are charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt 28 min ago
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced 54 min ago
- German Shepherd called to jury duty in New Jersey 26 min ago
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced 12 min ago
- Fears rise for missing in SKorea ferry sinking 33 min ago
- All 'View' co-hosts will salute Barbara Walters 54 min ago