Boys face charges for shooting BB guns in Dickinson
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Several boys are charged for allegedly shooting at people and property with BB guns.
It happened in the early morning hours of Sunday in Dickinson. Police say the boys, between 12 and 16 years old, drove around and fired at several people, causing at least three injuries. Officers pulled them over and discovered six BB guns and 18 compressed gas cartridges in their possession.
The boys are charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load 28 min ago
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- Sketch of suspect in west Houston sexual assault released
- UK fighter jet scrambled to divert civilian plane 34 min ago
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- 13 Things to Know for Friday
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- Party big...and save big too!
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos