Mom accidentally backs over, kills 4-year-old daughter
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- A four-year-old Kingwood girl was killed after her mother accidentally backed over her in the driveway of their home late Friday afternoon.
The accident happened around 4:30pm in the 2300 block of Cumberland Oak Court.
The girl ran outside to tell her mother goodbye as she was backing out of their driveway but her mom didn't see her and ran over her.
The toddler was taken to Memorial Hermann Hospital via LifeFlight but later died.
Police say the incident appears to be a tragic accident and no charges are expected to be filed.
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas 29 min ago
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released 30 min ago
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations 27 min ago
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison 46 min ago
- Man held up on his way home from bank 34 min ago
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
- Make-A-Wish lets boy fly like Iron Man 40 min ago
- 'No hooking' billboard curbs prostitution in neighborhood 31 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos