Search continues for missing Sam Houston State University student
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The search continues today for a missing Sam Houston State University student who hasn't been seen in a week.
Twenty-four-year-old Thomas "TJ" Murray, Jr. disappeared last Wednesday in Montgomery County. Deputies say he was last seen leaving a sports bar on sawdust road, but his vehicle never left the parking lot. His cell phone was found in a nearby ditch.
Deputies say there are no signs of foul play. If you know where he is, call authorities.
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse 46 min ago
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos