Search continues for missing Sam Houston State University student
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The search continues today for a missing Sam Houston State University student who hasn't been seen in a week.
Twenty-four-year-old Thomas "TJ" Murray, Jr. disappeared last Wednesday in Montgomery County. Deputies say he was last seen leaving a sports bar on sawdust road, but his vehicle never left the parking lot. His cell phone was found in a nearby ditch.
Deputies say there are no signs of foul play. If you know where he is, call authorities.
- Kubiak era ends in Houston 9 min ago
- Shots fired during armored car robbery on UH campus
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- Photos: Share Your Holidays Food Drive
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!
- 'Cannibal sandwiches' sicken Wisconsin residents
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter