Search continues for missing Sam Houston State University student
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The search continues today for a missing Sam Houston State University student who hasn't been seen in a week.
Twenty-four-year-old Thomas "TJ" Murray, Jr. disappeared last Wednesday in Montgomery County. Deputies say he was last seen leaving a sports bar on sawdust road, but his vehicle never left the parking lot. His cell phone was found in a nearby ditch.
Deputies say there are no signs of foul play. If you know where he is, call authorities.
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana 2 min ago
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?