1 killed, 2 injured in rollover near Montrose
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- One man was killed and two others were injured when a Cadillac flipped early Sunday.
The crash happened around 3am Sunday on W. Dallas near Montrose.
Police said a 2009 Cadillac was seen traveling west on W. Dallas at a high rate of speed.
He crossed Montrose Blvd. and lost control of the vehicle, skidding sideways and slamming into two wooden utility poles, splitting both poles in half.
The vehicle rolled and landed upside-down.
Officials said the driver died at the scene. His two male passengers were transported to Ben Taub General Hospital in stable condition.
Police will have a toxicology test done at the medical examiner's office to determine if alcohol was a factor.
- Man fatally shot while driving in SW Houston 21 min ago
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Cocaine, cash found in abandoned chase suspect's car
- Vendor fired, took snow cones into bathroom 38 min ago
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets burgers for life 21 min ago
- Burglars break in through roof of Walgreen's store 49 min ago
- Youngest Oklahoma tornado victims remembered by kin
- 'Nashville' show putting spotlight on Music City
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone