Juvenile accused of setting fire to Conroe Walmart
CONROE, TX (KTRK) -- A juvenile in Conroe is in custody, accused of intentionally setting fire to a Walmart there, fire officials announced today.
The fire broke out back on September 9 at the Walmart at 1407 North Loop 336 West. The flames forced the store to be evacuated, and losses from the fire totaled more than $8,000, according to the Conroe Fire Marshal's Office.
No other information on the arrest was immediately available.
- South Africans mourn, celebrate Mandela
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for northern counties 7 min ago
- Texans fall to Jags for 11th straight loss
- New details emerge about bizarre alleged break-in
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- President Obama remarks on passing of Mandela
- Reaction to passing of Nelson Mandela
- How Mandela changed everything with a rugby jersey
- Instead of drive-thru breakfast, couple gets bag of cash
- Worker dies in trench collapse in NW Harris County
- They're serious about spitting in Minnesota!
- Business owner turns to social media to find shoplifter
- Move over emerald, a new color will take over next year
- Building in NE Houston destroyed by wind-fueled fire 27 min ago
- David Tillman's Friday weather forecast
41 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos