Sgt. relieved as supervisor after 13 Undercover investigation
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Last week, 13 Undercover busted a Harris County Precinct 6 sergeant named Takila James.
Her Facebook posts showed she wasn't at work when her time sheets claimed she was. The sergeant has an internet alter ego named "Fab Diva Takila James."
Now we've learned she's been relieved of her post as supervisor of Precinct 6 security at Gulfgate Mall until the investigation is over.
The Harris Co. District Attorney's Office now has her time sheets as part of a wider probe into potential wrongdoing in Precinct 6 Constable Victor Trevino's Office.
- Boy, 15, bitten by shark at Surfside Beach
- Court says pre-Miranda silence can be used
- Police: Teen dies trying to protect his mom
- Bullet-proof glass saves store clerk during shooting
- Robbers hit jewelry store in The Woodlands
- One dead in multi-vehicle wreck in N. Harris Co.
- Resident fights to save tree in The Heights
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- Webster flower shop murder shocks community
- NASA picks 8 new astronauts, 4 of them women
- Photos: Daytime Emmy Awards red carpet arrivals
- otrc: Kim Kardashian gives birth to baby girl
- abcnews: Burned woman warns of spa dangers
- Video: Good Samaritan stabbed by own sword