Sgt. relieved as supervisor after 13 Undercover investigation
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Last week, 13 Undercover busted a Harris County Precinct 6 sergeant named Takila James.
Her Facebook posts showed she wasn't at work when her time sheets claimed she was. The sergeant has an internet alter ego named "Fab Diva Takila James."
Now we've learned she's been relieved of her post as supervisor of Precinct 6 security at Gulfgate Mall until the investigation is over.
The Harris Co. District Attorney's Office now has her time sheets as part of a wider probe into potential wrongdoing in Precinct 6 Constable Victor Trevino's Office.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale