Fallout begins from Thursday's 13 Undercover probe
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's fallout from a 13 Undercover investigation that hasn't even been on TV yet.
Thursday night at 10, we'll tell you why the Harris County District Attorney's Office is now investigating a second county constable. This time it's Precinct 7 Constable May Walker.
"All these allegations came up from deputies that used to work for me because they are upset they were terminated," May says.
But the constable's biggest problems aren't what former employees say, but some documents we found in her office and on her county computers.
On Thursday night at 10, 13 Undercover will show you what's causing the latest commotion.
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana 3 min ago
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?