Fallout begins from Thursday's 13 Undercover probe
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's fallout from a 13 Undercover investigation that hasn't even been on TV yet.
Thursday night at 10, we'll tell you why the Harris County District Attorney's Office is now investigating a second county constable. This time it's Precinct 7 Constable May Walker.
"All these allegations came up from deputies that used to work for me because they are upset they were terminated," May says.
But the constable's biggest problems aren't what former employees say, but some documents we found in her office and on her county computers.
On Thursday night at 10, 13 Undercover will show you what's causing the latest commotion.
- weather: Rain showers popping up across SE Texas
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder 38 min ago
- Overturned tanker truck causing traffic nightmare 52 min ago
- Residents fire through door, killing woman 28 min ago
- Gay pride parade's new condom policy draws criticism
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall 56 min ago
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: Brain-eating amoeba warning in Florida
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
- Video: Good Samaritan stabbed by own sword