Fallout begins from Thursday's 13 Undercover probe
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's fallout from a 13 Undercover investigation that hasn't even been on TV yet.
Thursday night at 10, we'll tell you why the Harris County District Attorney's Office is now investigating a second county constable. This time it's Precinct 7 Constable May Walker.
"All these allegations came up from deputies that used to work for me because they are upset they were terminated," May says.
But the constable's biggest problems aren't what former employees say, but some documents we found in her office and on her county computers.
On Thursday night at 10, 13 Undercover will show you what's causing the latest commotion.
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse