No jail for mom who sent nude photos to teen
KATY, TX (KTRK) -- A Katy woman will not go to jail for sending nude photos of herself to her son's teenage classmate.
Lori David, 38, pleaded guilty to online solicitation of a minor. A judge sentenced David to five years deferred adjudication. She must register as a sex offender for 15 years and cannot have contact with children that are not her own.
Police say David sent two nude photos of herself to a Katy Taylor High School student and exchanged sexual messages with the boy.
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- New cameras to help cops settle disputes 4 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in 44 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack