Woman's body found in vacant lot in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are working to identify a woman whose body was found in a vacant lot in northeast Houston.
The remains were found Wednesday afternoon on Neches Street near the Eastex Freeway and the North Loop. A crew hired to clear the lot made the discovery.
Investigators are trying to figure out now who she was and how she died.
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 1 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 22 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug