Officials lift lockdown imposed on two Spring ISD schools
SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- Spring Independent School District says it's lifted the lockdown that was imposed on two of its schools Thursday afternoon.
According to the district, Harris County Precinct 4 constables were searching for a suspect near the schools, Dekaney High School and Booker Elementary School were on lockdown as a precaution. Only staff are on site at Booker.
Authorities did not have more information about the search or the suspect.
Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest on this story.
- weather: Rain showers popping up across SE Texas
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder 57 min ago
- Overturned tanker truck causing traffic nightmare
- Residents fire through door, killing woman 47 min ago
- Gay pride parade's new condom policy draws criticism
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: Brain-eating amoeba warning in Florida
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
- Video: Good Samaritan stabbed by own sword
- Ex-Rice U football player improving after...
17 min ago