Three teens arrested for shooting BBs at cars in Kingwood
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Three teenagers have been arrested for allegedly shooting BB pellets at passing vehicles in Kingwood.
Houston police say they have made three arrests in the case -- a 14-year-old boy and two 15-year-old boys. The teens are not related.
According to HPD, further investigation found a couple of other shootings in addition to the two shootings that Eyewitness News reported last week. Both of those shootings happened in the early evening as the victims headed home along Kingwood Drive. Fortunately, neither driver was injured in those incidents.
Police say all three teens confessed to the shootings and the pellet gun was recovered.
The three teens are being charged with misdemeanor criminal mischief and the cases will be handled by Harris County Juvenile Probation.
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush 27 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea says Kim's uncle removed from power 9 min ago
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 42 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands 44 min ago
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Ukraine protesters topple Lenin statue
50 min ago