Man charged, sought in Dickinson store robbery
DICKINSON, TX (KTRK) -- Dickinson police are looking for a man they call armed and dangerous wanted for a robbery at a convenience store.
Barron Lacharles Easley is charged with aggravated robbery. Police say he is the same man caught on surveillance video robbing a Stop-n-Drive gas station in the 4300 block of FM 517 in Dickinson on December 10. The man pointed a gun at the clerk and demanded money.
Easley has numerous tattoos on his body, most prominently several on his face, including one between his eyes.
Bond has been set at $80,000.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call Mainland Community Crime Stoppers at 409-945-TIPS.
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 47 min ago
- Arctic cold front blows in
- Bank-robbing dad gets 24 years in prison
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 tonight
- Topless woman chases peeping tom through store
- Testimony continues in baby death trial
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- No charges for FSU QB accused of rape
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Fast food workers plan to again protest wages
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- Coping with the cold
7 min ago