Man charged, sought in Dickinson store robbery
DICKINSON, TX (KTRK) -- Dickinson police are looking for a man they call armed and dangerous wanted for a robbery at a convenience store.
Barron Lacharles Easley is charged with aggravated robbery. Police say he is the same man caught on surveillance video robbing a Stop-n-Drive gas station in the 4300 block of FM 517 in Dickinson on December 10. The man pointed a gun at the clerk and demanded money.
Easley has numerous tattoos on his body, most prominently several on his face, including one between his eyes.
Bond has been set at $80,000.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call Mainland Community Crime Stoppers at 409-945-TIPS.
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Liberty Co. jailer accused of smuggling drugs to inmates
- Tax break weekend in Texas for Energy Star items
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- Texas rapper indicted, controlled substance count
- Galveston leaders to meet over Ike housing story
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: 'Captain American' car stolen from movie set