Man charged, sought in Dickinson store robbery
DICKINSON, TX (KTRK) -- Dickinson police are looking for a man they call armed and dangerous wanted for a robbery at a convenience store.
Barron Lacharles Easley is charged with aggravated robbery. Police say he is the same man caught on surveillance video robbing a Stop-n-Drive gas station in the 4300 block of FM 517 in Dickinson on December 10. The man pointed a gun at the clerk and demanded money.
Easley has numerous tattoos on his body, most prominently several on his face, including one between his eyes.
Bond has been set at $80,000.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call Mainland Community Crime Stoppers at 409-945-TIPS.
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 28 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers 10 min ago
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places