Suspect robs Humble bank in referee's outfit carrying Christmas gift
HUMBLE, TX (KTRK) -- Police are searching for a man who robbed a bank wearing a referee's outfit and carrying a Christmas present that he said was a bomb.
The incident happened Tuesday at around 9:30am at the Citi Bank branch located at 9467 FM 1960 in Humble. Police say an unknown white male suspect entered the bank carrying a partially-wrapped Christmas present. The top of the package was open and exposed a propane tank with red wires. The suspect told the tellers he had a bomb and demanded money from the two bank tellers.
The suspect obtained an undisclosed amount of cash from the tellers and fled on foot leaving the package behind. The bomb was later determined to be a hoax.
The suspect is described as a white male, 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-10 in height, approximately 175 pounds, and of medium to stocky build.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the Humble Police Department at 281-319-9772.
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore' 52 min ago
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home 13 min ago
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death 49 min ago
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- ABC13 broacasting Texans vs. Jags game Thursday night
- Man finds his brother murdered in home 21 min ago
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect 8 min ago
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle 22 min ago
- Ohio murder suspect nabbed at Houston buffet restaurant
- Thief steals man's pants and shoots him
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations 16 min ago
- HISD school principal accused of shoplifting
- Search for Missouri fugitive moves to Houston
- Nude pics on Instagram lead to sex assault suspects
- Houston Restaurant Violation Report as of...
15 min ago