Pedestrian killed during two-vehicle accident
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man was killed in a chain reaction crash, as he was walking across the street last night.
It happened around 11pm on Aldine-Westfield near Woodcreek in north Harris County. Deputies say a man was driving on Aldine-Westfield when he was hit by another driver. After the collision, his car hit a 60-year-old man crossing in the crosswalk. That man died.
Investigators say the man who caused the crash was drunk at the time, and deputies say they're filing charges against him.
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case 48 min ago
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths 14 min ago
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options 8 min ago
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez 49 min ago
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old 57 min ago
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 38 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be? 6 min ago
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
23 min ago