Cops, firefighters save duo from Conroe house fire
CONROE, TX (KTRK) -- Emergency responders saved a man and woman from a Conroe house fire early Monday morning.
Around 1:20am, Conroe firefighters were notified of a house fire in the 300 block of South Sandra Street. Conroe police arrived first and ran inside the house, pulling out a man from the burning home. Soon after, firefighters arrived and ran inside the house and saved a woman they found inside.
The house was fully engulfed in flames during the time of the rescues. Both victims were transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital, where they are both listed in critical but stable condition.
It took about an hour to bring the blaze under control.
Detectives are trying to determine the cause of the fire.
- Suspect in wreck that killed sergeant goes to court 41 min ago
- Dreamliner returns to skies with flight from Houston 16 min ago
- ATM stolen in smash-and-grab theft 10 min ago
- Tornado-hit states brace for more bad storms
- Man sought in dollar store robbery 12 min ago
- Houston Super Bowl committee makes pitch in Boston 24 min ago
- Justin Bieber gets booed at Billboard Music Awards
- One dies, another injured in head-on accident
- HISD security officer goes before judge today
- Photos: Billboard Music Awards from Las Vegas
- Photos: Gyro-eating contest at Greek Festival
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos