Two men accused of credit card theft
FRIENDSWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Two men are now facing charges accused of stealing credit cards then using them to make large purchases.
Friendswood police say they arrested John Dailey and Chace Brock. They say the men were caught with cards that cards had come from burglarized vehicles. Officers were tipped off about them when the men tried to make purchases with the cards at Baybrook Mall.
Both they were caught shortly after. Police say the men were stashing the stolen goods in a hotel room.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale