Two men accused of credit card theft
FRIENDSWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Two men are now facing charges accused of stealing credit cards then using them to make large purchases.
Friendswood police say they arrested John Dailey and Chace Brock. They say the men were caught with cards that cards had come from burglarized vehicles. Officers were tipped off about them when the men tried to make purchases with the cards at Baybrook Mall.
Both they were caught shortly after. Police say the men were stashing the stolen goods in a hotel room.
- HPD: Fight between roommates ends in shooting 1 min ago
- Video from violent fast food robbery released 58 min ago
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year 7 min ago
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today 21 min ago
- Female libido drug remains in limbo
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos