Suspects charged after Bellaire burglary, foot chase on SW Freeway
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities have identified the suspects involved in Tuesday's high-speed police chase.
Eyewitness News shot this exclusive video as the suspects tried to get away from police in southwest Houston. Officers identified the suspects as Michael Dewaine Brown, 25, Danta Creighton Smith, 23, and Harry Gradeny, 21.
Police said the men stole a safe from a home in Bellaire Tuesday afternoon. Officers chased them from the house to the Southwest Freeway and Shepherd.
All three are facing burglary charges. Police are checking into the possibility they could be connected to other burglaries in the area.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- David Tillman's weather forecast
11 min ago