League City ends mandatory water restrictions
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- Another local community is relaxing its water restrictions following in the steps of the city of Houston.
Mandatory water restrictions have been removed for League City residents on Thursday. League City is now in Stage One of its drought contingency plan which means voluntary water conservation and for both residents and businesses.
The city of Houston ended its mandatory water restrictions on Wednesday and is also calling for voluntary conservation.
league city, local
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women 21 min ago
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase 56 min ago
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded 49 min ago
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone 27 min ago
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared 59 min ago
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers