Send well wishes to anchor Dave Ward
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We are sending out our thoughts and prayers to a member of our Eyewitness News family who is recovering from an injury.
Eyewitness News anchor Dave Ward took a little fall Friday night just minutes before the newscast. Tonight, he tells us he's already out of bed and the doctors have him walking around.
Dave plans on getting back in his chair at the news desk as soon as he gets the medical OK, which could be no more than a few weeks.
If you would like to send Dave a get well message, add your comments below. He would love to hear from you.
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Joy ride turns tragic for Conroe teens
- UH student robbed of phone on campus
- Harris County IDs suspects in meat market break-ins
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes 38 min ago
- Massive shark reeled in from Gulf
- Toddler flown to hospital after dog bit him in the face 32 min ago
- Woman says used car's sweet deal turned sour
- Volunteer fire chief dies while battling Brazoria Co. fire
- 'Piles and piles' of bodies in S. Sudan slaughter
- FBI: Teacher admitted drugging kids, then molesting them