Send well wishes to anchor Dave Ward
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- We are sending out our thoughts and prayers to a member of our Eyewitness News family who is recovering from an injury.
Eyewitness News anchor Dave Ward took a little fall Friday night just minutes before the newscast. Tonight, he tells us he's already out of bed and the doctors have him walking around.
Dave plans on getting back in his chair at the news desk as soon as he gets the medical OK, which could be no more than a few weeks.
If you would like to send Dave a get well message, add your comments below. He would love to hear from you.
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Overturned tanker truck causing traffic nightmare
- Gay pride parade's condom policy draws criticism
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals 38 min ago
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps 52 min ago
- Police seek suspects in N. Houston smash-and-grab
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: Brain-eating amoeba warning in Florida
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue