Student on bike hit by car near elementary school
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An elementary school student riding a bike was injured when she was hit by a car before school on Wednesday morning.
Klein ISD says at around 8am a female second grader from Roth Elementary School was riding her bike at Castlemont and Lost Lake near the school when she was struck by a car. The school principal and the nurse went to the location to aid the student.
The student suffered minor injuries was transported to St. Luke's Hospital in The Woodlands.
Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office is conducting an investigation to determine if the driver will face charges.
- Former Houstonian in iconic WWII photo dies 8 min ago
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's Friday fugitives? 33 min ago
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast
- Tooth Fairy 45% more generous in 2013
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Man hit, killed while trying to cross East Freeway
- Free Stuff Friday!
- Photos: Jet's landing gear collapses in Philadelphia
- Travis Herzog's midday weather forecast
27 min ago