Life-size toy tiger on hotel roof turns heads in NE Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Firefighters sometimes receive calls out to get cats out of trees. But what happens when they get calls about a tiger on a roof?
The Houston Fire Department received several calls Wednesday about a tiger on the roof of an abandoned hotel near Will Clayton and the Eastex Freeway. It turned out to be a large, stuffed toy.
Fire crews removed the tiger, saying it posed a hazard because drivers kept stopping to look at it.
One firefighter played like he was being attacked by the tiger.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Motorcycle chase ends in fiery crash with patrol vehicle 12 min ago
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger' 34 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Dannon to reduce sugar in yogurt for kids