Car crashes into NW Houston fast food restaurant
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Employees at a fast food restaurant in northwest Houston will be cleaning up a big mess left by a driver who lost control.
Officers were called to a Jack in the Box on Bingle at Little York around 2:30am Saturday.
They found a Mazda RX8 sports car inside the dining room.
Police say the driver was heading south on Bingle too fast when the car hit a curb, jumped into the air and crashed through two walls and into the dining area.
Officials said that area of the restaurant was closed at the time.
There is no word on whether the driver was injured or will face any charges.
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Fatal multi-vehicle wreck shuts down 290 at Grand Parkway 14 min ago
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Houston's cardinal to attend popes'...
57 min ago