Car crashes into NW Houston fast food restaurant
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Employees at a fast food restaurant in northwest Houston will be cleaning up a big mess left by a driver who lost control.
Officers were called to a Jack in the Box on Bingle at Little York around 2:30am Saturday.
They found a Mazda RX8 sports car inside the dining room.
Police say the driver was heading south on Bingle too fast when the car hit a curb, jumped into the air and crashed through two walls and into the dining area.
Officials said that area of the restaurant was closed at the time.
There is no word on whether the driver was injured or will face any charges.
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos