Mansion under construction burns in The Woodlands
THE WOODLANDS, TX (KTRK) -- Fire crews had to pull two alarms overnight when a mansion caught fire in The Woodlands.
It happened on Lamerie Way. Firefighters had to use more than a million gallons of water to put the fire out.
The fire was burning through a 12,000 square-foot mansion that was under construction. No one lives there right now and the home doesn't have power, so investigators are treating this fire as suspicious.
the woodlands, local
- weather: Rain showers popping up across SE Texas
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder 44 min ago
- Overturned tanker truck causing traffic nightmare 58 min ago
- Residents fire through door, killing woman 34 min ago
- Gay pride parade's new condom policy draws criticism
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7 million older model Jeeps
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: Brain-eating amoeba warning in Florida
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
- Video: Good Samaritan stabbed by own sword
- Ex-Rice U football player improving after...
4 min ago