Harris County considers tollway along Tomball Parkway
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Harris County is looking into the possibility of adding a tolled segment to the Tomball Parkway to accommodate increased traffic.
According to the Houston Chronicle, the county's toll road authority is asking that it be allowed to look at Highway 249. The extension could run from Spring-Cypress Road to FM 1774.
Toll road officials emphasize this is only a preliminary study.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home