Police: Man stabbed before trailer caught fire
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- Detectives say a man whose body was recovered from a trailer fire in Baytown had actually been stabbed several times before the blaze.
Forty-nine-year-old Ronald Pearson's body was found Saturday after a fire erupted at his trailer in the 6200 block of North State Highway 146. Detectives initially thought he died because of the blaze but an autopsy showed he had suffered several stab wounds to his neck.
Now detectives are trying to identify a suspect in connection to his death. Anyone with information is urged to contact Baytown Crime Stoppers at 281-427-8477.
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela 3 min ago
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak