Humble man accused of possessing more than 600 images and videos of child pornography
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An Humble man is accused of possessing more than 600 images and videos of child pornography.
According to court documents, a computer store employee was fixing a customer's computer in February 2011 when he observed files on the desktop featuring file names that appeared to be child porn.
Investigators checked out paperwork which identified the customer as Yau K. Kon. A check of the computer found 575 images and 62 videos of child porn on Kon's computer, deputies say.
Court documents state investigators say Kon admitted that he was the owner and sole user of the computer. They say he also admitted to producing some of the videos on the computer back in 2006 with a minor male.
Kon, 39, is facing three counts of possession of child pornography. Bond has been set at $35,000 for each charge.
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues