Humble man accused of possessing more than 600 images and videos of child pornography
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An Humble man is accused of possessing more than 600 images and videos of child pornography.
According to court documents, a computer store employee was fixing a customer's computer in February 2011 when he observed files on the desktop featuring file names that appeared to be child porn.
Investigators checked out paperwork which identified the customer as Yau K. Kon. A check of the computer found 575 images and 62 videos of child porn on Kon's computer, deputies say.
Court documents state investigators say Kon admitted that he was the owner and sole user of the computer. They say he also admitted to producing some of the videos on the computer back in 2006 with a minor male.
Kon, 39, is facing three counts of possession of child pornography. Bond has been set at $35,000 for each charge.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home