Ruptured gas line fixed in League City
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A ruptured gas line that slowed down traffic in league city is now fixed.
It happened around 3am when crews were working to repair a power pole that was damaged by a suspected drunk driver. Crews somehow ruptured a gas line during the repair job.
There were no evacuations and we're told no danger to the community. However, Marina Bay Drive, which is FM 2094, had been closed between Enterprise Avenue and Twin Oaks Boulevard.
Clear Creek High School is just down the road and the street closure caused some problems with the commute to the school. Due to the leak, the following bus routes were delayed CCHS Bus Route 13, CFHS Bus Route 5, Hyde Bus Route 3, Stewart Bus Route 8, Bayside Bus Route 9, Clear Creek Int Bus Route 16.
league city, local
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase 9 min ago
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Information on price tags decoded 2 min ago
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first 17 min ago
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY 18 min ago
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared 12 min ago
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Travis Herzog's Monday weather forecast
34 min ago