Ruptured gas line fixed in League City
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A ruptured gas line that slowed down traffic in league city is now fixed.
It happened around 3am when crews were working to repair a power pole that was damaged by a suspected drunk driver. Crews somehow ruptured a gas line during the repair job.
There were no evacuations and we're told no danger to the community. However, Marina Bay Drive, which is FM 2094, had been closed between Enterprise Avenue and Twin Oaks Boulevard.
Clear Creek High School is just down the road and the street closure caused some problems with the commute to the school. Due to the leak, the following bus routes were delayed CCHS Bus Route 13, CFHS Bus Route 5, Hyde Bus Route 3, Stewart Bus Route 8, Bayside Bus Route 9, Clear Creek Int Bus Route 16.
league city, local
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena 17 min ago
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 39 min ago
- Is Pearland mom the most 'unstoppable?'
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- Dying child receives experimental drug