Court appearance for Katy High School teacher accused of sex with 15-year-old boy
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Katy High School theater teacher, accused of having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy, was in court on Wednesday.
Jason Lont, 35, is charged with two counts of sexual assault of a child. Investigators say he met the boy through a smart phone application that caters to gay and bisexual men.
A judge Wednesday ordered Lont to stay away from the victim and to have no unsupervised contact with children. The judge also restricted Lont's internet use.
Katy ISD has put Lont, a theater arts teacher, on administrative leave.
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos