Court appearance for Katy High School teacher accused of sex with 15-year-old boy
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Katy High School theater teacher, accused of having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy, was in court on Wednesday.
Jason Lont, 35, is charged with two counts of sexual assault of a child. Investigators say he met the boy through a smart phone application that caters to gay and bisexual men.
A judge Wednesday ordered Lont to stay away from the victim and to have no unsupervised contact with children. The judge also restricted Lont's internet use.
Katy ISD has put Lont, a theater arts teacher, on administrative leave.
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 26 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects