Court appearance for Katy High School teacher accused of sex with 15-year-old boy
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Katy High School theater teacher, accused of having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy, was in court on Wednesday.
Jason Lont, 35, is charged with two counts of sexual assault of a child. Investigators say he met the boy through a smart phone application that caters to gay and bisexual men.
A judge Wednesday ordered Lont to stay away from the victim and to have no unsupervised contact with children. The judge also restricted Lont's internet use.
Katy ISD has put Lont, a theater arts teacher, on administrative leave.
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping baby
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- How to lose the last 10 pounds
- Man killed while trying to cross North Freeway
- Missing stop sign blamed for accident in Montgomery Co.
- Ford to offer 50th anniversary Mustang
- The best and worst jobs for 2014