Train strikes car in West University area
WEST UNIVERSITY, TX (KTRK) -- No one got hurt in an accident involving a sports car and a train.
It was just one of two accidents that happened on Bellaire near West Point after 9pm. The two accidents were not related. But police say the driver of a Thunderbird who was hit by the train could have been rubber-necking. She did not appear to be harmed.
Police witnessed that crash as they were already on the scene investigating a separate accident involving a stolen car.
west university, local
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Drug agents: 'Unfit for human consumption'
- Man fatally shot while driving in SW Houston
- Women behind aggravated robbery caught on video
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty... 26 min ago
- Suspected molester to cops: 'I need help'
- Man facing charges in beating death of his own mother
- 'Pastor' indicted in real estate investment scam
- Vendor fired, took snow cones into bathroom
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets burgers for life
- Surgeons remove tiger's basketball-sized hairball
- otrc: New 'Man of Steel' trailer
- abcnews: SI model to attend prom with teen
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos