Train strikes car in West University area
WEST UNIVERSITY, TX (KTRK) -- No one got hurt in an accident involving a sports car and a train.
It was just one of two accidents that happened on Bellaire near West Point after 9pm. The two accidents were not related. But police say the driver of a Thunderbird who was hit by the train could have been rubber-necking. She did not appear to be harmed.
Police witnessed that crash as they were already on the scene investigating a separate accident involving a stolen car.
west university, local
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- Lululemon founder stepping down after gaffe
- Canada to claim North Pole as their own
- Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand
- Woman accused of having sex with boy, 14
- Senate and House leaders reach deal on budget agreement
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos