Train strikes car in West University area
WEST UNIVERSITY, TX (KTRK) -- No one got hurt in an accident involving a sports car and a train.
It was just one of two accidents that happened on Bellaire near West Point after 9pm. The two accidents were not related. But police say the driver of a Thunderbird who was hit by the train could have been rubber-necking. She did not appear to be harmed.
Police witnessed that crash as they were already on the scene investigating a separate accident involving a stolen car.
west university, local
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos