Train strikes car in West University area
WEST UNIVERSITY, TX (KTRK) -- No one got hurt in an accident involving a sports car and a train.
It was just one of two accidents that happened on Bellaire near West Point after 9pm. The two accidents were not related. But police say the driver of a Thunderbird who was hit by the train could have been rubber-necking. She did not appear to be harmed.
Police witnessed that crash as they were already on the scene investigating a separate accident involving a stolen car.
west university, local
- Shots fired during armored car robbery 18 min ago
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder 57 min ago
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man 39 min ago
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Drunk man demanded bed to sleep
- Woman found living with dead spouse for month
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school 9 min ago