Suspected drunk driver slams into HPD vehicle
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston police officer was rear-ended overnigt in west Houston and it was caused by a man believed to be highly intoxicated.
The officer was stopped at a red light at Unity and Hillcroft around 1am when a pickup truck slammed into the back of one car and pushed that car into the police officer in front of it.
The driver was arrested for suspected DWI.
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt 13 min ago
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced 23 min ago
- German Shepherd called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced 49 min ago
- Study: Diabetic heart attacks and strokes falling 42 min ago
- All 'View' co-hosts will salute Barbara Walters 23 min ago
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations