Woman named Elizabeth Taylor faces drug charge
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A woman who shares a name with one of Hollywood's biggest stars is facing a drug charge in Houston.
Elizabeth Taylor, 53, of Houston, is charged with possession of a controlled substance. Court documents state that Taylor was found in possession of more than one gram, but less than four grams, of cocaine on Monday.
Taylor has a previous conviction for possession of cocaine from 1996.
Bail for the felony charge has been set at $10,000.
- weather: Rain moving through our area
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Search for missing jet now includes 25 countries
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Wrong way driver killed after slamming into students' SUV
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Houston Ship Channel collision under investigation
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?
- Crimea votes on whether to secede from Ukraine
- Police: Man lived with dead wife for days