Woman named Elizabeth Taylor faces drug charge
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A woman who shares a name with one of Hollywood's biggest stars is facing a drug charge in Houston.
Elizabeth Taylor, 53, of Houston, is charged with possession of a controlled substance. Court documents state that Taylor was found in possession of more than one gram, but less than four grams, of cocaine on Monday.
Taylor has a previous conviction for possession of cocaine from 1996.
Bail for the felony charge has been set at $10,000.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail