Bat found flying around Kingwood High School cafeteria
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- There was a bit of a disruption during lunch at a local high school when employees found a bat flying around the cafeteria.
It happened just before lunch Wednesday at Kingwood High School. Employees found the bat in the rafters of the cafeteria. They removed students from the area as maintenance crews came in to trap the animal.
The school district says no students came in contact with the bat.
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site 6 min ago
- Astrodome to be considered historic landmark 24 min ago
- No jail for teen whose lawyers argued 'affluenza'
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act 59 min ago
- HISD board to discuss mascot controversy 8 min ago
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Restaurant robbery attempt foiled by quick-thinking worker