Bat found flying around Kingwood High School cafeteria
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- There was a bit of a disruption during lunch at a local high school when employees found a bat flying around the cafeteria.
It happened just before lunch Wednesday at Kingwood High School. Employees found the bat in the rafters of the cafeteria. They removed students from the area as maintenance crews came in to trap the animal.
The school district says no students came in contact with the bat.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns