Motorcyclist killed, 2 others injured in Crosby crash
CROSBY, TX (KTRK) -- A man was killed in a motorcycle crash Friday night.
It happened around 8:15pm in the 3900 block of F.M. 1942 near Staples in Crosby.
The motorcyclist, identified as Larry Ferguson, was headed west on F.M. 1492 when an eastbound pickup truck crossed the middle line and smashed into him head on.
According to officials, Ferguson and the motorcycle flew 30 feet into a ditch. He died at the scene.
The pickup driver also hit a car that was behind the motorcycle.
Police said the driver of the truck and the driver of the car were both transported to San Jacinto Hospital.
At last check, both were stable.
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County 15 min ago
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home 42 min ago
- Mystery of the missing mink 55 min ago
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park 30 min ago
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation 18 min ago
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos
- Video: Surprise wedding shower for cancer survivor... 14 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- 2013 brought surprises, good and bad, to viewers
- Surprise wedding shower for cancer survivor...
14 min ago
- Take a trip to Santa's Town
9 min ago