Man accused in Cleveland gang rape case pleads guilty for another sex crime
CLEVELAND, TX (KTRK) -- One of the men accused in the gang rape of a Cleveland girl is going to prison for another sex crime.
Marcus Porchia pleaded guilty to aggravated sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl. The teen had a baby and the DNA proved it was Porchia's child. He was sentenced to 15 years.
Porchia, 27, still has to go on trial for the gang rape case.
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots 34 min ago
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights 1 min ago
- Residents say raw sewage is seeping into homes
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Dad guilty of murder in daughter's death 55 min ago
- Toilet of the future changes how you ... sit 14 min ago
- Woman's car hits west Houston fire station
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Mom charged after 4-year-old found in parking lot 49 min ago
- Miley Cyrus is MTV's artist of the year
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Man charged in July murder of woman dumped in ditch 38 min ago