Man accused in Cleveland gang rape case pleads guilty for another sex crime
CLEVELAND, TX (KTRK) -- One of the men accused in the gang rape of a Cleveland girl is going to prison for another sex crime.
Marcus Porchia pleaded guilty to aggravated sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl. The teen had a baby and the DNA proved it was Porchia's child. He was sentenced to 15 years.
Porchia, 27, still has to go on trial for the gang rape case.
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Oops! Noise complaint leads to drug bust
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game