Reward offered in concession stand arson case
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- The Pearland Fire Marshal's Office is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of arson suspects after a fire at a school concession stand.
It's believe the suspect or suspects broke into a concession stand building belonging to the Pearland school district at 8722 Hawk Road between 7:00 and 7:30pm Saturday, and set fire to the men's restroom. The building is part of the Dawson High School athletics facility. The estimated loss from the fire is believed to be around $2,000.
The city of Pearland is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect or suspects who set the fire. Anyone with any information is urged to contact the Pearland Fire Marshal at 281-651-1954.
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush 54 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished 52 min ago
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- No more ice, but cold weather continues 29 min ago
- Houstonians to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 39 min ago
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns