Reward offered in concession stand arson case
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- The Pearland Fire Marshal's Office is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of arson suspects after a fire at a school concession stand.
It's believe the suspect or suspects broke into a concession stand building belonging to the Pearland school district at 8722 Hawk Road between 7:00 and 7:30pm Saturday, and set fire to the men's restroom. The building is part of the Dawson High School athletics facility. The estimated loss from the fire is believed to be around $2,000.
The city of Pearland is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the suspect or suspects who set the fire. Anyone with any information is urged to contact the Pearland Fire Marshal at 281-651-1954.
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 39 min ago
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County 45 min ago
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Malaysia: No debris at spot shown on China images
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Amazon accused of cheating customers 29 min ago
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves
- Pharmacists prescribe 'Monster Spray' for kids
- GM excluded crash deaths from ignition inquiry