Eight students injured in Aldine ISD bus wreck
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An Aldine ISD bus carrying nearly two dozen students was involved in a wreck in north Houston, and several students were taken to an area hospital.
The accident happened shortly before 5:30pm Thursday on the North Freeway near West Mount Houston after a driver clipped the bus while trying to change lanes.
An Aldine ISD spokesperson says the driver was transporting 22 students home from W. T. Hall Night High School. Eight of them were complaining of sore backs and necks, so they were taken to an area hospital as a precaution.
No reports of major or life-threatening injuries have been made.
No other details were immediately available. Stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for the latest details.
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home