Former hand surgeon Dr. Michael Brown sues ex-wife for 'devaluing' his business
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- New information in the ongoing legal spat between a former Houston hand surgeon Dr. Michael Brown and his ex-wife. He's now suing her.
The law firm representing Dr. Brown is suing Rachel Brown and her attorney, claiming they're devaluing his business.
Last year, Dr. Brown went to trial, accused of beating Rachel Brown. He was found not guilty.
Dr. Brown is also seeking to get a lawsuit against him dismissed. A woman in New York sued under a pseudonym, claiming he gave her herpes.
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery 18 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston 1 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Family escapes house fire in east Houston
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day 16 min ago
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas