Former hand surgeon Dr. Michael Brown sues ex-wife for 'devaluing' his business
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- New information in the ongoing legal spat between a former Houston hand surgeon Dr. Michael Brown and his ex-wife. He's now suing her.
The law firm representing Dr. Brown is suing Rachel Brown and her attorney, claiming they're devaluing his business.
Last year, Dr. Brown went to trial, accused of beating Rachel Brown. He was found not guilty.
Dr. Brown is also seeking to get a lawsuit against him dismissed. A woman in New York sued under a pseudonym, claiming he gave her herpes.
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security
- Robbery call leads to wild chase in north Houston
- Rockets drop heartbreaker to Blazers in Game 1
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident
- Group offers free prom dresses to girls
- Lohan says on reality show she had miscarriage
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 16 min ago
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- Teen survives California to Hawaii flight in wheel well 47 min ago
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43 31 min ago
- General Mills scraps controversial new legal terms 33 min ago
- New study says laughing makes your brain work better 23 min ago
- Car hits packed Florida church, injuring about 20