President Barack Obama coming to Houston on Friday for fundraiser
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- President Barack Obama is coming to Houston this week to raise money for his 2012 re-election campaign.
The president will host a fundraising event Friday afternoon at Union Station at Minute Maid Park. The reception is scheduled for 3:30pm.
Earlier that day, President Obama will first travel to Virginia to deliver remarks on the economy at the Rolls-Royce Crosspointe facility.
president barack obama, minute maid park, local
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- 'Nashville' show putting spotlight on Music City
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time?
- Meet Houston Symphony's newest music director
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- 1 child dead, 1 missing in Minn. park landslide
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone