Motorcyclist injured in major wreck off Highway 99
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A motorcyclist was injured in a serious accident near the Katy area last night.
The wreck happened around 9pm Tuesday on Highway 99 near Mason Road. Police say the driver of a minivan failed to yield to oncoming traffic and clipped a motorcycle. The 29-year old motorcyclist lost control of his bike and slid along the road before crashing into a median.
He was taken by Life Flight to the hospital and is listed in serious but stable condition.
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one 44 min ago
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston 52 min ago
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident