Shooting victim expected to survive after attack at southwest Houston home
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A shooting victim is expected to survive after he was attacked at a home in southwest Houston.
Police say Timothy Edwards was shot Wednesday afternoon in the 9900 block of Leawood Boulevard near South Drive. Neighbors told police they saw a man shoot Edwards then take off in a car.
The vehicle was found a short time later. The victim told police he didn't know who shot him or why.
The shooter remains on the loose.
- Bridge collapses in NW Washington; people in water 27 min ago
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Cancer drugs for children remain scarce in U.S.
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty...
- 2 remaining suspects in Alief murders arrested
- Judge declares mistrial in Jodi Arias penalty phase
- New funding to help Houston deal with water demands
- Houston one of fastest growing cities in US
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z' 4 min ago
- abcnews: SI model to attend prom with teen
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos