See surveillance video to help ID suspect in aggravated robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers and Harris County Sheriff's Office investigators are looking for the suspect they say was responsible for an aggravated robbery at gas station in southeast Harris County this past Sunday.
It was around 6:30am when investigators say a man entered the gas station in the 4400 block of east Beltway 8 North. According to the victim, the suspect demanded cash from the register. The victim complied and the suspect reportedly fled on a bicycle.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male, approximately 16-17 years old, between 5-foot-7 and 5-foot-9, weighing between 150 and 160 pounds. The suspect was clean shaving and wearing a light gray hoodie with green lettering, long blue jean shorts and light colored shoes.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Push-up jeans promise bigger booty
- Blind man survives fall onto subway tracks
- Recipes to make deep fried treats at home
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos