Man accused of robbing two banks inside Pearland grocery stores arrested
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- A man accused of robbing two banks in Pearland is now in custody.
Carlos Hines was arrested in Bacliff on Monday morning. Pearland police believe Hines is the man who robbed the First Convenience Bank inside the Food Town on West Broadway on March 5 and also robbed the Associated Credit Union of Texas inside the Randall's grocery store on Broadway on February 29.
Bond has not been set for Hines, 51.
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon 38 min ago
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns 15 min ago
- Keenum out; Schaub to start against Broncos 27 min ago
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- 2013 brought surprises, good and bad, to viewers 37 min ago
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Photos: Blind man and dog fall on subway tracks
- One dead, others injured in Baytown wreck
- Feds to reduce stimulus due to improving job market