Man accused of robbing two banks inside Pearland grocery stores arrested
PEARLAND, TX (KTRK) -- A man accused of robbing two banks in Pearland is now in custody.
Carlos Hines was arrested in Bacliff on Monday morning. Pearland police believe Hines is the man who robbed the First Convenience Bank inside the Food Town on West Broadway on March 5 and also robbed the Associated Credit Union of Texas inside the Randall's grocery store on Broadway on February 29.
Bond has not been set for Hines, 51.
- Boy, 3, drowns in apartment pool in SW Houston 23 min ago
- House party ends with one dead, 2 others injured
- Tornadoes strike Kansas, Oklahoma
- HCSO: Sergeant killed by suspected drunk driver 38 min ago
- Man injured after driving lesson gone wrong 27 min ago
- Police investigating 2 deaths in west Houston 40 min ago
- Local Marine killed in duty honored for bravery
- Person of interest located in death of mail carrier
- Driver killed when SUV goes airborne
- Winner crowned at Gyro Eating Championship
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: No 'Bridesmaids' sequel for Wiig
- abcnews: 5 security tips for Facebook mobile
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos