Ten-foot gator found in South Shore Harbor Marina
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A resident of League City found a 10-foot long alligator Monday morning.
That person sent us iWitness photos as a game warden and a few other people snapped up the reptile.
Serafina Grimes says she was told by wardens another gator was caught in the same area last Friday. She says the discovery is making her realize she and her neighbors need to be more careful while going out for a walk.
"Everybody's excited about it," she said. "Everybody's been all abuzz about the alligator and everybody's just talking about it. I don't know if it'll calm down, just like. But it has been very interesting seeing this all happen and unfold while we were here."
It took the warden about two hours to round up the gator before putting him in a truck and hauling it away. That gator was relocated to an alligator farm in El Campo.
If you see news happening, send photos or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload the content here.
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 20 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects