Ten-foot gator found in South Shore Harbor Marina
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A resident of League City found a 10-foot long alligator Monday morning.
That person sent us iWitness photos as a game warden and a few other people snapped up the reptile.
Serafina Grimes says she was told by wardens another gator was caught in the same area last Friday. She says the discovery is making her realize she and her neighbors need to be more careful while going out for a walk.
"Everybody's excited about it," she said. "Everybody's been all abuzz about the alligator and everybody's just talking about it. I don't know if it'll calm down, just like. But it has been very interesting seeing this all happen and unfold while we were here."
It took the warden about two hours to round up the gator before putting him in a truck and hauling it away. That gator was relocated to an alligator farm in El Campo.
If you see news happening, send photos or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload the content here.
- One dead, several injured in bar shooting 12 min ago
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
- Family affected by HPD homicide probe speaks out
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Rockets fall to Portland again, down 2-0 in series
- Authorities: Deadly wreck sparked by fleeing driver 5 min ago
- Job fair today only for veterans, spouses 2 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled 36 min ago
- Two people shot outside auto shop
- Man seeks to hide 'murder' tattoo before trial
- Cy-Fair ISD: Bible OK to bring for independent reading
- Fetal tissue used to power Oregon homes