Ten-foot gator found in South Shore Harbor Marina
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A resident of League City found a 10-foot long alligator Monday morning.
That person sent us iWitness photos as a game warden and a few other people snapped up the reptile.
Serafina Grimes says she was told by wardens another gator was caught in the same area last Friday. She says the discovery is making her realize she and her neighbors need to be more careful while going out for a walk.
"Everybody's excited about it," she said. "Everybody's been all abuzz about the alligator and everybody's just talking about it. I don't know if it'll calm down, just like. But it has been very interesting seeing this all happen and unfold while we were here."
It took the warden about two hours to round up the gator before putting him in a truck and hauling it away. That gator was relocated to an alligator farm in El Campo.
If you see news happening, send photos or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload the content here.
- ABC News: Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 2 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Fight at bar ends in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co. 3 min ago
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Two arrested for trespassing after found on roof of church 23 min ago
- Toby Keith says Oklahoma hometown is 'strong' 35 min ago
- 1 arrested, 3 others sought in Alief murders
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra